Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fillable PDFs Family History Forms

On a discussion at the RootsMagic Forum today, I was alerted to the fact that you can download some fillable PDFs family history forms off the LDSTech Forum.

These forms are free, but do have the LDS ordinance fields in them, so maybe not applicable to everyone. Scroll through the thread to locate the ones that are "Saveable Fillable PDF Forms".

You have greater odds with emailed fillable PDF forms actually being filled out and returned by distant relatives than the mailed hard copy ones you send.

To download your copies go to:

https://tech.lds.org/forum/showthread.php?4306-Fill-in-the-blank-PDF-versions-of-Church-History-Forms&p=42505&viewfull=1

8 comments:

ginanne brownell said...

hi there....I am trying to find out about someone (maybe a relative of ours) name Marion Lord Chandler...wonder if you could send me your email and I can explain more.

ginanne brownell said...

hi there---

I see you have a Marion Lord Chandler listed as a relative of yours. We just found a book with his bookplate in the book from the mid-1800s and we do not know if maybe he was a relative. can you help provide some insight...

Henry Mantell said...

Thanks Renee and I can personally endorse the increased possibility of getting reply using this resource.

Anonymous said...

I went to the links provided and found the downloadable section but you can't download them unless you log in and to register you have to be a member of the church it seems

Renee Zamora said...

If you are unable to download the editable PDFs let me know. I will email them in a zip file for you.
Email me at harrisena @ gmail. com

Renee Zamora said...

Ginanne Brownell,

Marion Lord Chandler is my 4th cousin 4 times removed on my Harris line.

Email me at: harrisena @ gmail. com

Unknown said...

If you are looking for fillable PDF forms or any specific PDF forms please visit this website http://goo.gl/e6liLr
You can print, upload, email or fax any forms that you have filled out anytime at your convenience.

Disneypal said...

I have been looking for a fillable Family Group Record for a while and luckily came across your blog - thank you so much for posting this information.